Staff Groups: This course is aimed at all staff and volunteers who may encounter ‘Challenging Behaviour’ in a workplace setting. The course can be tailored for specific audiences.
This course is designed to support staff who deal with potentially disruptive and assaultive behaviours. It enables staff to understand what factors may increase or decrease the likelihood of behaviour occurring. It will consider some strategies and good practice in relation to managing ‘Challenging Behaviour’.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Explored what Challenging Behaviour is
- Described the causes of Challenging Behaviour
- Understanding our own behaviour and that of others
- Described the messages we try to convey with our actions
- Discussed proactive and reactive responses
- Critical Incidents and their management
- Described Best Practice that can be used within their own setting
Min Participants: 3
Max Participants: 12
Duration: 3 hours
Certificate: Certificate of Attendance
Price: Competitive Rates – Please contact me for a price
Clients include: NHS, Virgin Care, Care Homes, DCC
Please contact me for further details of course dates and venues. I can also offer bespoke training for your business.